Saturday, May 11, 2019

Inspiration from Mixed Martial Arts

The gentleman whose picture illustrates this post is a mixed martial artist called David 'One More' Round. My opinion is that witchcraft, in fact magic, bears more resemblance to a martial art than a religion, and in fact I think David's tattoo is a perfect motto for a witch: Be the Hero in Your Own Life. The witch, as well as the martial artist, must step up and stop looking for heroes outside. Below is a video of David talking and another of a suitable song for the theme of this post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I quite agree. Witchcraft is an artform not a religion. Well, except for those wicca ninnies, but I don't think they're proper witches, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know, I suspect possibly the early ones were? And I do like Candia Mckkormick enormously

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication