Sunday, February 24, 2013

Laurence Soper revisited

As I've commented before, one of the things I like about a blog is the unexpected way some posts are more popular than others. The post with the most hits on my blog is the one on Dione, followed by the first post about the Circle, then the posts on Abbot Laurence Soper.
How this tickles me. This, kids, is what being a witch is all about. You do a google search on him, you get directed to this blog. This is a whole facet of blogging I hadn't anticipated. Not for any reasons of vanity, but because if you try to tell me he hasn't googled himself while on the run from the police, I won't believe you. When else does a witch get an opportunity to talk to the subject of her spell who is in the news? I would certainly never otherwise get an opportunity to speak directly to him (and at a relative advantage, he ain't gonna post a reply for fear it shows up his location). It also makes perfect sense magically, it allows the opportunity to get in his head & sow some seeds which will cause his downfall. This is not pleasant, of course, & reinforces the need for keeping ones entrances guarded, but it reinforces the psychic link with the subject of the spell. This is of inestimable help in working magic, but it means I now have a more or less permanent psychic link with a paedophile. Heigh ho, this is the life of a witch, we have to roll up our sleeves & go to these places because sometimes we're the only ones who can.
In case anyone thought I had forgotten that I'd adopted the former abbot of Ealing as one of my little projects, I hadn't. (Yes, Andy baby, that goes for you especially). I have tried & failed to post a more recent picture than the one I posted before. F*ck me, I'd read a scurrilous blog post that he was an alcoholic, but I don't think anyone can be in any doubt looking at the state of his face.
The first picture is a reading about his situation now: once again no point going off without having a map. What's happening for him now: 6 of Pentacles. I feel he is using the money he inherited from his parents (for a monk, what seems to be wrong with this picture? Either there's a lot very wrong with Ealing Abbey or Soper isn't bothered at all, or both) to maintain his cover. The deck is Morgan Greer, & I love that it is closer up than RWS so in this case it isn't necessarily beggars to whom he is giving money. He is definitely buying protection in some way, possibly with another paedophile ( and who the hell would trust a paedophile - oh, that's right, Ealing police would trust a paedophile to return to London for questioning), or possibly with people who he has manipulated into believing he is an innocent victim. The rumour on the internet that he is staying in a monastery remains untrue: monasteries are notorious for gossip & anyway it just doesn't happen that a monk can just turn up at another monastery & stay there just like that.
What he is thinking: Ace of Cups. I get a nasty feeling about this one. To me the cups suggest that he doesn't think what he has done is wrong. In this case he would be a very dangerous man, at very high risk of reoffending, because he himself has no problem with what he has done & no interest, understanding or concern for the effects of his actions on his victims. The psychiatric jargon for that is psychopathy. What I can do best to bring him to justice: 9 of Cups. This gave me problems at first because I assumed it meant expose his crimes, but they're not in the public domain in any great detail as far as I know, & anyway everyone knows he's a shit. So I got a second opinion from my Goddess mother & Goddess daughter (Corleone voice: you gotta come to the family first). There is the presence of great emotion, but it's also the concern of those who are protecting him. So the natural step is to deal with them. Nobody in their right mind trusts a paedophile & they'll dob him in sooner or later.
The second picture is confirmation cards I drew, which totally confirmed the above interpretation, & my Goddess mother even suggested a spell. On this occasion I'm not going to go into any great detail of what I've done. This is just something that feels right at the moment, because the game is now stepped up a few notches, so I'll speak to him directly.
Andrew/Laurence, whatever you're calling yourself, the game's up. Someone's pissed with you, & it's not little old me. I need you to understand that my magic will never kill you, because that would be too easy. You need to understand the reality of what you have done, by its impact coming back to hit you. For a clergyman, you obviously didn't feel your creed was real to you, or the God you professed, or the hurt you inflicted on others. I'm here to tell you that not everybody feels like that. What you perceive as everyone saying the right thing & all pretending together, is real to the majority of people. So what is now happening to you is designed to bring the reality home to you. You remember writing your little yellow book of Thoughts of Jesus Christ? Those may not have seemed real to you but you now have someone on your tail whose reality you will not be able to deny. Your security is even now falling apart & the prison bars are nearing.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication