Friday, November 16, 2012

In denial

A friend sent me this local dating ad:
We are two guys (24 and 28) and although we are both straight, we want to 'do stuff' together, but we are both worried that this makes us gay and so we've decided that to make things less wierd we'll need a girl present. So if you're of the female persuasion and you'd like to watch two guys getting it on (albeit in a very inexperienced and awkward way) then please get in touch. :)
Source: http://birmingham.craigslist.co.uk/stp/3390722343.html
This is just so hilarious & wrong on every level! I tried to get my friend to apply to be the woman. I'm more inclined to ask them if they want a gay man to help them with it!! I feel the word 'albeit' indicates a certain braininess about them, I'm just dying to know what they look like!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication