Friday, September 28, 2012

Holiday

I'm not on holiday yet, I solemnly swear. It feels like I am even though I've still got to work over this weekend. It's my day off today and I've done various little jobs preparatory for a week off. I'm not going anywhere (that would disrupt my elderly cat far too much) but will probably have little outings. I've got in DVDs of The Man from Uncle and am waiting for a book about The Avengers: how I love my old telly.
Even in the midst of this time of returning into my own energy (I just know it'll be far too wet to finish painting the fence, but I really must stick down the loose edges of the bathroom wallpaper before it comes off completely...), I will no doubt do some blog posts. That in itself will give me pleasure. The blog is pushing 1000 page views only a few weeks after starting, and while I was expecting the many visitors from the English-speaking parts of the world, I wasn't expecting to get people from Russia, Germany and Austria reading. Thank you all of you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication