Sunday, January 2, 2022

More Turds

Hello Witches

Happy new year! Let's start off in true Hound fashion with a post about some turds if you feel like practicing your cursing. This post will be almost completely picture based because I happen to have found a number of pictures which speak volumes.

Every time anybody says the name of the people in this picture their fate is further sealed.


Birds of a feather flock together.


How nice.


More birds of a feather.

I had forgotten that Savile was a wrestler but a hero of mine, Adrian Street, beat him black and blue in the ring.


Adrian Street is the one on the right.

Finally I have found a gif I know you will all want to see because it shows me being co-operative and playing nicely and sociably.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication