Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Yet Another Curse

Although this idiot's cursed himself. Very gratified that his telling Labour MPs to vote against a ceasefire in Gaza seems to have driven a roller through the shadow cabinet and initiated a full scale rebellion. 👏

Keir Rodney Starmer you are cursed. Every death you cause returns to you and nothing you do can prosper.

Shout out to Tahir Ali (Birmingham Hall Green), Liam Byrne (Birmingham Hodge Hill), Khalid Mahmood (Birmingham Perry Barr), and Jess Phillips (Birmingham Yardley) for doing the right thing. The blessing of the witch is on you.

I don't know the others but I just knew we could rely on our very own Jess Phillips: she's like the Beorma spirit distilled into one person.



2 comments:

  1. Of course, we have their mirrored compatriots here in the U.S. too. Be sure to start flipping out those curses like they be burgers at McDonald's during rush time. You can watch the last John Oliver episode on YouTube for free for some names if you want to be more specific. My thanks to Britian for sending him to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey give me some names and we'll do it together! I looove cursing cunts, it's my favourite thing!
      I looked at John Oliver's YouTube but it looked like there hasn't been an episode for several months so I wasn't sure whether I'd got the right thing and wasn't sure what to do.
      The names which I know are Marge Trailer Green, Lauren Hoebert and the current speaker but I'm not sure who you've got in mind.
      Witchcraft is direct action!

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication