Saturday, November 18, 2023

And Next is the Wrong in the US

And next to be cursed* is the hard right (actually wrong) in the US.

You are cursed. Your power wanes as this candle burns down and nothing you do prospers. What you want for others returns to you.

ProximaBlue I've done this as a general thing because the video you sent me isn't viewable in the UK. Happy to do specific politicians if you give me names of course.

*Although of course like the rest of humanity they are the real source of any curse.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Hound! I haven't got time to go back and find their names. I'm determined to plow forward and do what little good I can do in the world.

    We were recently shocked to find that our school district is suddenly millions of dollars in debt. All the little nicks and cuts the Republicans have made to strip public school funding is beginning to culminate among other factors. This stress among so many others have me not even caring about the upcoming holidays or my birthday this year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated before publication