Thursday, January 3, 2019

Happy New Year

Hello gentle readers, happy new year from the Hound to you. Unless you have ill will, in which case may the year bring you... well, you'll see soon enough!
The picture is of my altar as it is currently set up. This is not the first time I have had a toy on my altar - previously I had a toy Mystery Machine, which of course represented the obvious trips into mystery for we pesky kids.
I have posted about Divine recently if you click the right hand arrow at bottom of the page once or twice. And I intend to blog about my new tarot deck, the gorgeous Everyday Tarot, in its own right because I love it already.
My new year's resolution is not to let things fester so much and to try to say them more. Of course the people who know me in person may not wish for me to do this, but there we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication