Friday, April 14, 2017

Digbeth Art Gallery

Another free art gallery today: this time a completely personal choice of graffiti art in Digbeth. Some of these certainly aren't there any more, and one of the things I like about graffiti is that it isn't fossilised into a canon and preserved in perpetuity.
Some are my own pictures and others are ones I have saved off the internet. I'm afraid I haven't kept the sources so if you own these pictures and want me to acknowledge or take down, get in touch with the contact form.














2 comments:

  1. What an amazing selection! My favourites are the "beautiful" cthulhu, the woman at no.21, the black & white owls, and the origami fox & hare. I can't decide if I like the creepy yet sad cat-tree monster thingy, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, the one you're not sure about is a favourite of my best friend! Perhaps what graffiti you like is an indicator of variations of personality?

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication