Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spirit of Place: New Street Station again

My relative paucity of posts recently has been because since lover boy ran off with my Blackberry (& a whole load of trouble with it) I've been using one whose touchscreen was clearly nearing the end of its life. That. Is. Why. There. Are. So. Many. Full. Stops...in some posts. Very troublous to go through afterwards & sort it, & I didn't want to give the impression of talking through permanently gritted teeth. The Hound will *never* run out of things to say! Fortunately I now have one which I like even better than the original.
I have posted before on my (extremely Freudian) thing about railways. I'm writing this sitting on platform 10B at New Street. I'm running away to Hereford for the day & had time to look at the children's artwork I mentioned before. They're on platform 5, I can only find two of them, & while they were new to me - not having noticed them before - they are clearly not new new. Nonetheless they deserve to be posted here because I like them!
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication