Saturday, December 18, 2021

Urban Grimoire: A Modern Return to Sender Spell

Not one of mine, in fact I'm wide eyed with admiration at this woman. You may object that this doesn't at first sight appear to be a spell, but all acts are magical acts.

I particularly like that she gave him clear warning that she was after him. Some people may recoil at her saying she has ruined his life (I'd call it giving him the consequences of his actions, myself) but in nature balance is only achieved by toing and froing between opposites.

All credits to @_BeeEv on Twitter.





I will admit to feeling slightly bad that at this point I would have said no to him, he needed to get it to me first. This isn't purely because I'm a total bastard but I'm here to let people know they will stay inside boundaries. 






Absolute legend.






Truly worthy of a witch. I don't know how psychics did it before the internet.


Personally I'd have used his real name here, but then I'm a cunt.


Nothing wrong with checking you're right.


Remember, kids, the setting of the spell works as much as the spell itself. Use all the theatricality you can!


She's been more than patient at this point.













And he really is a turd. Some turds will be surrounded by other turds, in which case exposure won't work, but this is exactly what scammers who keep it quiet from family, fear.


This is the bit where it really struck me as most magical - to the discerning eye this guy has obviously had this coming for a long time, he just needed to meet the person who would start the ball rolling.




He's not sorry in the slightest and doesn't take responsibility for it.


Just for the record, nobody in their right mind would go near this clown's bootyhole but he can try. 😂


Somebody's mother never followed through on disciplinary threats.




She could in fairness have demanded some more cash as compensation but in that case would only have got recompense in the domain of Earth. I suspect there would have been no opportunity for him to learn his lesson though - he is after all a scammer and will no doubt see that as going with the territory. By demanding the same amount back he has got the comeback in other areas (specifically Water) and stands a better chance of learning the lesson.

4 comments:

All comments are moderated before publication