Thursday, February 16, 2023

Idiots' Day


I can't believe it's taken me this long to think of a way to make dealing with idiots manageable and keep them in check so they don't dominate my life. I've started saving up idiots to deal with and when I'm forced to deal with one (for example if they ring me) I make a point of dealing with the ones I've been saving up at the same time.

So for example John Lewis (because what idiot sends a massive lorry to what is obviously a city centre flat during rush hour then is surprised when they can't park in the street?) just rang up and ended up very apologetic. When I put the phone down I went straight on and rang Sciensus and sent an email to the council* and got them all out of the way within about half an hour.

This contains the idiots and makes them more manageable. In fact my blood pressure is almost back to normal.

*Despite putting them on the idiots' list for cocking up my council tax I cannot remain permanently cross at Birmingham City Council because of the sheer annoyance they caused the gammons by using the pictured street names. I should say these names were chosen by the public to represent Birmingham values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication