Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May is Masturbation Month

What on earth am I playing at? We're four days into masturbation month and I haven't posted about it yet.

Without the blog getting an adult content warning screen which I don't want it to get, I think I've said all I have to say about masturbation. This is a family blog, even if the family in question is the Manson family or even the cult called The Family which gained new adherents by sex. 

Anyway, even if I'm unusually speechless have a song to celebrate the month. It's from the Jim Davidson pantomime Boobs in the Woods.



2 comments:

  1. That came around quickly again. It doesn't seem that long ago that those Mercury Twins were at with their felt-pen tattos and an eclair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest if it achieves nothing except the impression the Mercury twins have made on you, I think this blog will have served it's purpose! 💦

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication