Saturday, January 16, 2021

The Witch Figure Again


I saw a thing on one of my other social networks which said, tell me you're a witch without telling me you're a witch. Other people were putting things like having lots of herbs, jars and candles but mine seem a little wild in comparison.

People don't understand the values which drive me, which can make my actions incomprehensible sometimes.

I do actually have jars, candles and other weird shit, but people think I've travelled a lot.

Strange things happen around me, almost as if people were being faced with their destiny.

People do pick up on the more psychic bits when I tell them what they're thinking.

Cows stop giving milk.

Just joking, I am a city person and the only time I go near a cow is in Tesco.

2 comments:

  1. The hat. The Hat! Tell people about your choice of headwear!

    Or did you just show them that video of you turning a cat into Davros the Dalek (I can't stop watching it! That poor dog...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog doesn't run away, but just sits there asking to be swiped, like most of the people I meet, come to think of it.
      Now I have Steeleye Span's Witch's Hat going through my head.

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication