Thursday, December 12, 2019

'Tis the Season

And so we arrive at the season of ill will and even more ridiculous stuff than usual. So it's time for a few inflammatory comments from the Hound.
If you should go to a nearby city for its Christmas Market, there are two things you need to know. The first is that those bright things you can see are electric lights and it's not really that wondrous. The other thing is that in a city you keep moving. The stream of people around you will not stop just because you have.
As an old school anarchist I am delighted to hear of so many planned spoiled votes this election. The parties represent only themselves and anything which will stop one of them being in control is very welcome. However I will make one prediction - the days are gone when tiny countries could survive and leaving Europe will mean we end up in a union with the US. Think very carefully what that will mean before voting.
In wonderful news I am baby sitting someone's cat for a few months. He is a gorgeous black cat and of course I understand him better than his normal human, but then cats and witches go together.

2 comments:

  1. I can't abide going out during the build up to Christmas - the ditherers, hesitaters, and stop-deaders are all out in force!

    I expect you and your new feline friend are already plotting various ne'erdowells' downfalls?

    P.S. Love your photo choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No lol, he's in disgrace for waking me up by biting me in the night!

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication