Thursday, November 7, 2019

Always a Witch

<Sigh>
Why would people want to be witches? Apart from the obvious appeal that it is the best thing ever, way better than sex. Oh I've just answered my own question.
Otherwise the thing is that you are always a witch, and everywhere the universe can provide you with the next task in rectifying 'karma' and getting stuff moving along.
Stuff of course is a word we occultists use to describe the effects of actions, and that can mean a few whammies flying around.
Take the building manager of my building. He sent me an email asking me to bear with him while he deals with my perfectly simple request. One I made for the first time a year ago and which has since rolled on with great pain and embarrassment to the company. I think they may have finally learned their lesson, the hard way.
The dynamic of witchcraft messes with your life because it always attracts the things that you will deal with to you. It may be that you happen to be the only person who will do it, or you might need to because of your own 'stuff'.
Oh - I've started my new job. As a job it is fine but do I even need to say that only three weeks in the deputy manager has already revealed herself to be an arse in need of a slap? And stupid too - when I'm laughing and joking with the other staff and being icily polite and professional to her that should be a warning, surely!
Although I did have the satisfaction of seeing her suddenly flip to being dead helpful today after another member of the coven fed her to Reggie and Ronnie!
The universe's reward was that one of my (totally straight haha) colleagues suddenly started talking about rimming  I just looove hairy blond men 😍
Oh - Inexplicable likes a sound track -

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've missed this sound track up until now. All that bending and contorting - it's some sort of work-out video, isn't it...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm surprised as well. Of course you're right, simply getting into some of those positions would be a workout.

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication