Thursday, September 19, 2019

Even More Good News

Today Human Resources made a visit to my workplace. The woman could see that I wasn't OK and said she would talk to me. The upshot was that we mutually agreed that I would leave immediately and they would pay me for a month.
I can only say what a relief this is. They also acknowledged that things haven't been handled that well.
I have used this picture before. I have a crush on this guy, the trouble is he has such a big dick I'm a bit scared, so I will find some other way of filling my leisure before I start my new job. Don't be too jealous now.

3 comments:

  1. A month of paid leave?? I'm sure you will find something to fill your "leisure time". Actually, with that much practice time, you might be able to accomodate your young friend there by the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm sure I could accommodate him by then.
      Do I psychically detect a hint of jealousy in your tone?

      Delete
    2. Jealousy? Heavens, no. That boy is far too slight and young for my tastes.

      Or did you mean that you're actually getting some, in which case...

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication