Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The List Reinstated

I used to have a List. It lived in a box on the altar. Part of it was an actual list, and part was newspaper cuttings about local rapists and so on. One day I took my list out and found that (I have the word now) redress had happened to everyone on the list. So I threw it out because, frankly, touchy unforgiving old queen I may be, but even I don't want my space cluttered up with a bunch of turds. Recently though I have found the need to start it again. You can go back a couple of posts to see my altar as it currently is. Divine is now sitting on the list, so my spirit persona can work on what I've got going on. Incidentally it is incredible how many object links of ourselves we give out on a daily basis: things we've touched, signed, and so on. If your issue is with a big corporation, just use their letterhead with intent, and let the universe work on your list. My experience is you only have to think of it occasionally.
And here's a song we can all sing while we do so:


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication