Friday, June 22, 2018

My Daughters Again

Regular readers will remember that I have written about my Magical daughter's here. I sometimes use them as an example of how not to do magic, I created them as an experiment one evening. I know I have written about the magic of servitors here before, and personally I consider it one of the easier and most useful magics. You just create a being to do something you want doing and it's like having staff.
My daughters, however, are A Rather different kettle of fish from some of the Magical servants that you read about in the literature. For a start they seem to have taken on a life of their own and frankly spent their days going around creating absolute havoc for anyone I take a dislike to.
This week I had a follow-up appointment at the rheumatology clinic, my last contact with the nurses there having been to ask for a complaint form because their attitude is terrible. The night before I could feel my daughter's around. This may seem bizarre but I just know when they are there, have minimal control over it except to know that they will always turn up when someone has upset the family, and their presence is usually proved by trail of destruction and Chaos.
This week was no exception. A huge sinkhole opened up in the road that we walked along to work. Then when we got to work one of my colleagues was doing her absolute best to drive the one colleague who I particularly don't like, but is about to leave, into a nervous breakdown.
One thing I will say for my daughter's is that they are very good at developing new skills and this week had definitely been working on there I T skills. My least favourite colleague had ongoing i t problems all day as being driven up the wall by another colleague who will definitely be staying!
Then I went to my appointment. I saw the consultant who put me on the treatment I wanted to be on, but when she asked me if there was anything else, I told her that I wanted to be followed up elsewhere. When she asked me why, I simply had to tell her that it was because the nurses attitude stinks! She looked at me horrified and almost demanded to know problem was with the nurses so I gave her a blow by blow account of all the rude things they have said to me. She invited me to have a seat in the waiting room for a few minutes while she went to talk to them. Naturally I don't know what she said, but I do know that when I went to see them to be weighed they both had faces like slapped asses!
True to form, they were also having IT problems, couldn't even get onto any of their systems and certainly couldn't print me a prescription. So one of them hand wrote a prescription me excruciating detail about the side effects while I smiled at her sweetly. Through gritted teeth she encouraged me to use the nurse helpline if I needed to and I left to take the prescription to the pharmacy next door.
Will come as no surprise that when I got to the pharmacy the pharmacist would not dispense it because they do prescribed a medication that didn't exist has also failed to put any details about me on the prescription! So back I went, and I did convey the pharmacists message that in future they should not spill tea on their prescription pad.
All in all my daughters and I had a very successful day!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderfully unruly little gits! Couldn't you just sit back with a drink and watch them create their havoc?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be frank that's mostly what happens but I'm far too interfering to miss out on all the fun!

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication