Sunday, May 11, 2014

Witch Craft: The Uses of Glue

High time we had another Witch Craft post - the last & only one was about vodka & bead, & has proved disproportionately popular. It tickles me no end that people search for how to make parma violet vodka, or things to do with vodka, & end up at this blog. This time it's about glue. The magical uses of glue are endless. I love jar spells, & I love dripping in a whole bottle of glue, taking my time about it & really letting things stick together. Of course it can also be used in a swift (& indissoluble) adhesion of two things or entities. Do I need to comment that if you feel the urge to undo one of these spells afterwards, you're setting about things the wrong way? It is, however, quite possibly only in my world that a tube of all-purpose glue can be purchased for the specific purposes of mending trackie bottoms & sticking a human skull back together.
------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication