Thursday, April 21, 2022

Boris Johnson Again

Three months ago I posted a curse on Prime Minister Boris Johnson. While obviously I would have liked him to have shuffled off into the sunset within the month specified by the ancient curse I borrowed, I am afraid that my spell is clearly working but operating in the way my magical signature tends to work. That is that the turd who is the target reacts by doing more of the same. I'm not going to lie about this - part of me hopes the Conservative Party's behaviour gets so bad that we end up not having another Tory government in my lifetime. Certainly seeing Johnson forcibly removed from Downing Street by the army would be a sight worth seeing, but obviously I think they should just go.

Although you didn't think I would just do one spell and leave him to it did you? Worrying things is what Hounds do best!

On a mundane level I am going to be quite frank and say that I support tactical voting to get the Tories out (basically vote for the next most popular party in the constituency). There are problems with our parliamentary system that need to be sorted but I'm damn well sure that ANY of the available options will be better than this government and that is the immediate priority.

I know. It's easy for me, here in sunny Birmingham particularly in Ladywood constituency, it's Labour all the way anyway. But I will reluctantly admit that since Nanny Starmer spanked young Master Johnson's bottom in the the Commons I have recurring fantasies about him bending me over the dispatch box.

Just look at their faces, like naughty school boys.



4 comments:

  1. Somebody get out a ruler to slap their hands and bottoms! I will say I was pleasantly surprised and impressed that Boris Johnson went to Kyiv and walked around outside, even graciously accepting a rooster made of pottery from a random woman. He did this while all the other Western leaders (as far as I know) weren't willing to go beyond the border of Poland.

    I hope you had a good week and the next one even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's precisely the impression you were intended to get 😉 to distract from his misconduct in public office. I keep having visions of January 6th happening when they're voted out....
      You too!

      Delete
  2. Well, if you could find it in your arsenal of Spells/Hexes, could you put some on IQ45 and his Sycophants over here in America, it would be much appreciated. I mean, in a perfect World the problematic ones would just FOAD naturally and the Sociopath and Psychopath demented Leaders would never live as long as some have. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's TFG right? Self sabotage thoughts coming their way!
      If you want to do it yourself (and I think you'd be good at it) you can use any candle. There's a lot of fuss about dressing oil but the best oil is the one you make yourself on your skin. So if you rub your fingers on your nose and then repeatedly in a downward spiral on the candle to dress it. All the time picture the crowd of them fucking right off, and do this as you burn it a little at a time. I'd like to see the Trumps in prison actually.

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication