Sunday, August 30, 2020

Comments on my May is Masturbation Month Post


Some kind soul, well no, tell a lie, some bot has left some comments on my post about Masturbation Month. They are so funny that I will repost them without the links:

Your clothes would look nice on my bedroom floor. 

Is sex dirty? Only when it’s being done right. Click here and check me out.

Shut up and kiss me. 

These comments have made me laugh so much that in a good mood I am doing a giveaway. I don't show my face on this blog (although I am out as a witch at work) mainly because I do use this blog to pour out some angst, but anyone who leaves a comment with their email address will get a non-nude pin up of me.

Come on, queue in an orderly fashion!

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is as good a reason as any - and with encouragement, no less - to check my gmail account (the address of which I think you already have, but just in case: ixxcat at gmail dot com) as it's been about three months since I last had a look...

    Now, my bedroom is navy blue, silver-grey, and green (with dark polished wood and white furniture), so make sure your clothes complement my colour scheme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inexplicable Device is the lucky first victim, sorry, wanker who has the chance to rub one out to the sight of my manly chest:

    Well, this is as good a reason as any - and with encouragement, no less - to check my gmail account (the address of which I think you already have, but just in case: ...) as it's been about three months since I last had a look...

    Now, my bedroom is navy blue, silver-grey, and green (with dark polished wood and white furniture), so make sure your clothes complement my colour scheme ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated before publication