Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Not Showing Up Well

The virus hasn't noticeably shown us humans up in a very good light, has it. What with hoarding bog roll, crowding together in beauty spots, and what have you.
Our politicians have also been caught on the hop. Sigh. 
You will all know how obedient I am, so am obediently keeping away from fools and am working from home for the first time of my life. In true Hound fashion my notice is in and I have been offered another role in the same organisation. I should be able to transfer but I told HR if they mess it up I will have an enforced break at home because I am not in the habit of being spoken to like that. 
I do like the way water is running clear: see I could have told them humans were the problem! 

2 comments:

  1. Apologies for the delay in commenting - It's taken longer than I expected to get over "You will all know how obedient I am"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ironically I am actually very obedient when it suits me and that was a main reason my own mother didn't understand me!

      Delete

All comments are moderated before publication